To date, I have traveled to Spain once. The trip was an official mission while I was working at WHO. W and DJ tagged along (we left IZ in Korea), and we extended our stay for a couple days. Overall, Spain has been the most memorable of all countries that I have visited in my life.
These commercial eating establishments in Spain have been featured on GMTD. (Some of establishments may no longer be in operation.)
Clicking the place name (blue link) shows the geographic boundaries on Google maps.
Euskadi (Basque Country) is an autonomous community on the northern coast of Spain. It comprises 3 provinces: Àlava, Biskaia (Biscay), and Gipuzkoa.
- Señor de Astobiza (5.200 Bolletus Cream with Fried Egg)
- Arantzale Taberna (5.197 Pintxos)
- Getxo Airport (5.201 La Vida Barca)
- Karola Etxea [official website] (5.199 Bogavante)
- La Plaza (5.197 Pintxos)
- Los Tamarises (5.197 Pintxos)
- Victor Montez (5.198 Sopa de Pescados y Marisco)
Cataluña (Catalonia) is an autonomous community on the northeastern coast of Spain. It comprises 4 provinces: Barcelona, Girona, Lleida, and Tarragona.
- Bilbaoberria (5.203 Vesper)
- Consum / Smart Flats Passeig de Gràcia (5.201 La Vida Barca)
- Divinus (5.202 Sepia Plancha)
(See also FOODS.)
(See also PLACES.)