29 (Sun) December 2019
Cream Cheese Ddeokbokki
at Great Pygmy Pool
-Wangsimni, Seongdong, Seoul, Korea-
with W and IZ, YW and her kids
2020 Winter Holiday in Korea, Day 6.
- Day 1 (10.353 Vegetable Rice Bowl)
- Day 2 (10.354 Roast Lobster with Cheese)
- Day 3 (10.355 Laeng Myeon)
- Day 4 (10.356 Haemul Jjim)
- Day 5 (10.357 The Special)
We arranged a playdate for IZ and his old pal JW, whose mom YW is my old pal (see generally 6.250 Guksi), though now closer to W, who denies that she used be jealous of her.
The Cream Cheese Ddeokbokki – not made with cream cheese, but presumably meant to be creamy and cheesy – was actually watery and bland, but innocuous enough for little kids who’d rather be running around.