3 (Fri) January 2020
Naked Chicken Taco
at Taco Bell
(Incheon International Airport Terminal 1)
(see most recently 10.056 Chaeggeut + Chadolbagi)
-Oksu, Seongdong, Seoul, Korea-
with the Family (they ate other things)
2020 Winter Holiday in Korea, Day 11.
- Day 1 (10.353 Vegetable Rice Bowl)
- Day 2 (10.354 Roast Lobster with Cheese)
- Day 3 (10.355 Laeng Myeon)
- Day 4 (10.356 Haemul Jjim)
- Day 5 (10.357 The Special)
- Day 6 (10.358 Cream Cheese Ddeokbokki)
- Day 7 (10.359 Haemul Jjambbong)
- Day 8 (10.360 Grilled Garlic-Butter Lobsters)
- Day 9 (10.361 Ddeok Guk)
- Day 10 (10.362 Anchang)
One last shot at my favorite food in the world: Mom’s cooking.
One last shot at my favorite dish at my favorite restaurant in the world: MNM at Jinmi Pyeongyang Myeonok.
- 8.296 Mul Naeng Myeon (4.0)
- 8.303 Maybe the New Best Mul Naeng Myeon (4.0)
- 9.014 Mul Naeng Myeon (3.5)
- 9.016 Probably the Best Mul Naeng Myeon (4.0)
- 9.142 BBQ Platter
- 9.169 Chamchi Hoe
- 9.192 Tuna Pizza
- 9.294 Indubitably, the World’s Best MNM (4.0)
- 9.295 Char-Grilled Hanwoo Strip Steak
- 9.348 Mul Naeng Myeon (4.0)
- 10.057 Hindu Meal
- 10.193 Mul Naeng Myeon (3.0)
- 10.354 Roast Lobster with Cheese
- 10.355 Laeng Myeon
One last shot at my favorite fast food restaurant that isn’t Burger King or KFC: Taco Bell (see most recently 7.048 Soft Chicken Taco Supreme).
Come to think of it, I wonder how the airport decided that Taco Bell would be the only global franchise allowed within the passenger terminal.
The Naked Chicken Taco is a product by Taco Bell. Deep-fried breaded chicken patty, in lieu of a taco shell or tortilla, encasing lettuce, tomato and cheese. Tastes just like chicken sandwich without buns and condiments. Totally stupid in concept. Totally stupid in execution. Though not as bad as the the Chizza (see 6.348 Chizza). And yes, I ordered the item just to ridicule it here.
Thank goodness, my kids would rather eat real foods.