I’ve been to Russia once, on a WHO mission. However, I was so wrapped up in the work that I was unable to explore the city, venturing only across the street from the hotel where the meeting was being held, so my dining opportunities were limited. I look forward to going back someday on a proper visit.
- Moscow (2014): 6th Conference of the Parties of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO mission)
“RUS” is the 3-letter abbreviation for Russia within the United Nations system.
These commercial eating establishments in RUS, as featured on GMTD, are arranged alphabetically.
Venues in other countries can be accessed via WORLD EATERY INDEX.
** highly recommended
- Bapashka (5.283 Kyurza)
- Real Food Restaurant (Crowne Plaza) (5.280 Black Sturgeon Caviar with Mini Pancakes) (5.285 Red Mullet Fillets with Couscous)
- * Shinok (5.282 Pancakes with Rabbit) (5.284 Borshch)
- Yujung (5.286 Chili Mango Prawns with Asparagus Couscous)
Domodedovo Mikhail Lomonosov Airport
- Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge (5.286 Chili Mango Prawns with Asparagus Couscous)