To date, I have traveled to Spain once. Overall, it was the most memorable country that I have experience, especially the food.
“ESP” is Spain’s 3-letter abbreviation within the United Nations system.
These commercial eating establishments in ESP, as featured on GMTD, are arranged geographically below, then listed alphabetically. Some might no longer be in operation.
Venues in other countries can be accessed via the COUNTRIES index.
** highly recommended
! to be avoided
- ** Señor de Astobiza (5.200 Bolletus Cream with Fried Egg)
- Arantzale Taberna (5.197 Pintxos)
- ** Karola Etxea [official website] (5.199 Bogavante)
- La Plaza (5.197 Pintxos)
- Los Tamarises (5.197 Pintxos)
- Victor Montez (5.198 Sopa de Pescados y Marisco)
Bilbao Airport (BIO)
- Restaurante Aeropuerto de Bilbao (5.201 La Vida Barca)