I have visited Egypt once, for a WHO conference (before I was staff). Alas, due to local civil/political unrest, participants were advised not to leave the hotel. Fortunately, the hotel was attached to a gigantic shopping mall, so I wasn’t really bored in the evenings. Unfortunately, the food offerings in the mall were limited. I look forward to going back on a proper visit with the family, pyramids and all.
“EGY” is the 3-letter abbreviation for Egypt within the United Nations system.
These commercial eating establishments in EGY, as featured on GMTD, are arranged geographically below, then listed alphabetically. Some might no longer be in operation.
Venues in other countries can be accessed via the COUNTRIES index.
Stars Centre Mall
- Abou Shakra (4.302 Stuffed Pigeon with Rice)
- Abou el Sid (4.303 Molokheya with Rabbit and Rice)
- Abd el Wahab (4.304 Mixed Grill (Culprit Kofta))
- Shakra to Go (4.306 Shish Tawook Rap + Chicken Crispy with Chili Sauce in Vienna Bread)
Cairo International Airport
- McDonald’s (4.307 Bean Royale)