15 (Fri) June 2018
Pasta Pomodoro e Stracciatella
-BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines-
Stracciatella is an Italian soft cheese, made with buffalo milk. (Not sure how it’s different from mozzarella, if at all.)
The stracciatella was amazing on the pasta, providing a delicate creaminess without overpowering the otherwise simple dish.
Recently introduced as a time-limited special, it could give serious competition to the other pastas that we struggle to decide on at this restaurant, including the bolognese (IZ’s favorite), the vongole (DJ’s favorite), and the truffle cream (W’s favorite).
- 7.203 28-Day Dry-Aged USDA Prime Grade T-Bone Steak (3.25)
- 8.041 Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak (Twin) (3.5)
- 8.207 Dry Aged Burger (2.5)
- 9.028 Mamou’s Linguine Vongole (3.25)
- 9.097 Maine Lobster Tails with Pia’s Garlic Noodles (2.0)
- 9.119 Steamed Live Maine Lobster (3.5)
- 9.151 Steamed Live Maine Lobster (3.25)