15 (Mon) July 2019
Paneer Curry + Chicken Curry + Naan + Chili Pickle
from Maya Dhaba – MHCC
in my hotel room – Quest Suva
Mission to Fiji, Day 7 of 8.
- Day 1 (10.185 Mixed Seafood with Beet Reduction)
- Day 2 (10.186 Chicken in Black Bean Sauce)
- Day 3 (10.187 Grilled Octopus)
- Day 4 (10.188 Slipper Lobster Garlic)
- Day 5 (10.189 Clouds in Sky)
- Day 6 (10.190 A Heap of Fried Rice)
In Fiji to conduct a series of planning meetings and ocular inspections – Wednesday to Friday in and around Nadi, Monday and Tuesday in Suva – in preparation for the Fifth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Parliamentarian Forum on Global Health, which will be held in Fiji in August 2019 and highlight the role of parliamentarians in addressing the health impacts of climate change. This is the fourth such mission in advance of the Fifth Meeting (see previously 10.118 Awhi Farms…).
Maya Dhaba is an Indian food stall. Located in MHCC Mall food court.
The curries were okayish.
The naan, freshly baked by the owner, was great.