25 (Fri) March 2016
Abalone & Garlic
at [ ]
with ME and TL
Holy Week Holiday, Day 2 (see previously 7.079 A Typical Korean At-Home Meal).
In Seoul. Spending the long weekend, including Maundy Thursday (yesterday) and Good Friday (today), at home. Flying back Sunday.
ME and TL are now the 13th and 14th colleagues from WPRO with whom I’ve broken bread in Seoul.
- SM (5.265 Happy Medium)
- RD, SM, KP, HRS, BK (5.277 Stars for Stars)
- JR (5.295 Grilled Hangjeongsal)
- KK (6.088 King Crab)
- AL (6.177 Bulgogi)
- RD, TK, AL (6.179 Shrimp Tempura)
- MK (6.320 Sacheon-Sik Tangsu-Yuk)
- JL (6.345 Painting the Town Pink)
- ME, TL (7.080 Stir-Fried Abalone and Garlic)
Last year, also during the Easter break, we had dinner with KK at the fish market (see above), rave reviews therefrom prompting ME and TL to request the same upon their visit.