5 (Sat) November 2016
Phad Thai Poo Nim
at Mango Tree
-Bonifacio High Street, Taguig-
with W and the Boyz
The food was okay, showed promise.
Way better than the only other Thai restaurant in the neighborhood (see generally 7.226 Kor Moo Yang).
Although I know should know better by now not to engage in any more “Try Every” projects, I’m tempted to try every top twenty-five restaurant in Taguig/BGC as ranked by TripAdvisor. For now, I’m just tracking progress, but I might initiate if I reach the trigger point of 10 restaurants completed, for dinner.
Top Twenty-Five Restaurants in Taguig City (as of 2017 Feb 26) [+/- position since previous ranking]:
- Abé Serendra (7.234 Sikreto ni Maria Claria) [-3]
- The Wholesome Table [lunch] [+1]
- The Food Hall by Todd English (7.202 Charred Octopus; 6.062 Bone Marrow) [-5]
- Wildflour Café and Bakery [lunch] [-3]
- Ramen Nagi [lunch] [-5]
- MANGO TREE
- Ogawa [lunch] [+1]
- 8Cuts Burger Blends (7.122 Burger) [+1]
- Crystal Jade Dining IN (7.244 Roasted Peking Duck) [-8]
- Agave Mexican Cantina (7.186 Steak & Shrimp Fajitas)