17 (Tue) July 2018
Roasted Halibut with Dill Cream Sauce
aboard Korean Air – KE 623 (WHERE)
-Incheon to Manila-
Summer Solo Vacation in the Maldives + Stopover in Korea, Day 11.
- Day 1 (9.183 Grilled Y/F Tuna)
- Day 2 (9.184 Grilled Reef Fish)
- Day 3 (9.185 Chili Spaghetti)
- Day 4 (9.186 Roast Beef in Mushroom Gravy)
- Day 5 (9.187 BBQ)
- Day 6 (9.188 Roast Chicken)
- Day 7 (9.189 Mas Huni)
- Day 8 (9.190 Grilled Snapper)
- Day 9 (9.191 Grilled Beef Tenderloin)
- Day 10 (9.192 Tuna Pizza)
Having completed my first liveaboard experience in the Maldives, stopping by Korea for a day, on my way back to the Philippines tonight.
As always, the business class meal on Korean Air consists – exactly – of: (i) appetizer involving shrimp/scallop/salmon with salad in a vinaigrette + (ii) cream soup of carrot/broccoli/asparagus + (iii) steak/fish with potatoes and vegetables or bibimbap + (iv) cheese and grapes. Every time.
As always, I am grateful for and respectful of the opportunity to travel internationally, whether for fun or for work, especially via business class (see BEST IN FLIGHT), including airport lounge access (see in BEST IN LOUNGE).