2 (Wed) January 2018
aboard Korean Air – KE 623
-Incheon to Manila-
with the Family
Winter Vacation in the USA, Day 15.
- Day 1: Seoul, Jinmi Pyeongyang Naeng Myeon (9.348 Mul Naeng Myeon) / 4.0
- Day 2: Los Angeles, Panda Express (9.349 Pea Shoots with Garlic) / 3.5
- Day 3: Los Angeles, El Cholo (9.350 Fish Tacos) / 1.5
- Day 4: Anaheim, Rollin Sushi Café (9.351 Dragon Roll + Nemo Roll) / 3.0
- Day 5: Buena Park, Medieval Times (9.352 Roasted Chicken) / 2.5
- Day 6: Los Angeles, Chosun Korean BBQ (9.353 Chosun Galbee) / 2.5
- Day 7: Anaheim, Aunt H’s home (9.354 Deep-Fried Snapper in Soy Glaze) / 3.5
- Day 8: Las Vegas, Joe’s (9.355 Florida Stone Crab Claws) / 3.5
- Day 9: Las Vegas, Golden Steer Steakhouse (9.356 Longhorn Steak) / 1.5
- Day 10: Las Vegas, Bouchon (9.357 Purée de Pommes de Terre … with Black Truffles) / 4.0
- Day 11: Barstow, In-N-Out (9.358 Cheeseburgers) / 3.75
- Day 12: Los Angeles, Bryan’s Pit Barbecue (9.359 Beef Brisket) / 3.5
- Day 13: Los Angeles, Roku (9.360 Teppanyaki: Maine Scallops + Nova Scotia Lobster Tail) / 3.25
- Day 14: LAX to ICN, Korean Air (9.361 Beef Bulgogi) / 2.5
We spent our holiday in the States – first time for the boys – including Los Angeles and Orange County, Las Vegas, and Grand Canyon [cancelled] – the farthest (distance), longest (duration), and most complicated trip (itinerary) that we’ve ever taken. We had great times, great experiences, great food. Going back home today.
As always, I am grateful for and respectful of the opportunity to travel, especially via business class (see BEST IN FLIGHT), including lounge access (see in BEST IN LOUNGE). Any comments here, even the negative ones, are simply relative to other business class experiences, just for fun, not complaints per se.