3 (Fri) November 2017
-Paldang, Wabu, Namyangju, Gyeonggi, Korea-
with the boys, MTG and his boy
Mission to Korea + Fall Vacation, Day 13.
- Day 1 (8.290 Pleurogrammus Aonus)
- Day 2 (8.291 Ojingeo Sundae)
- Day 3 (8.292 Grilled Lamb)
- Day 4 (8.293 Grilled Fish)
- Day 5 (8.294 Raclette)
- Day 6 (8.295 Osam Bul)
- Day 7 (8.296 Mul Naeng Myeon)
- Day 8 (8.297 Octopus Abalone Ramyeon)
- Day 9 (8.298 Skirt)
- Day 10 (8.299 Seggosi)
- Day 11 (8.300 Strip Steak)
- Day 12 (8.301 BBQ Chicken)
In Seoul. Here, initially, to coordinate the Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting for National Ethics/Bioethics Committees (AP-NEC), which WHO co-organized in collaboration with the National Bioethics Committee of Korea (KNBC) last week. Staying on through the end of this week on an extended holiday with the family.
One of my favorite dishes: jjajang myeon with hand-made (suta) noodles (see for example 3.215 Suta Wang Son Jjajang Myeon), which is nearly impossible to find except in restaurants on the city periphery.