19 (Mon) August 2019
in my room
(Pullman Nadi Bay Resort and Spa)
-Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi, Fiji-
Mission to Fiji, Day 10.
- Day 1 (10.217 Stir-Fried Salt and Pepper Tofu)
- Day 2 (10.218 Mapa Tofu + Choysum with Garlic + Steamed Rice)
- Day 3 (10.219 Roast Chicken Tikka Masala)
- Day 4 (10.220 Grilled Lobster)
- Day 5 (10.221 Bibimbap)
- Day 6 (10.222 Grilled Lobster)
- Day 7 (10.223 Chicken Tandoori Pizza)
- Day 8 (10.224 Whopper with Cheese)
- Day 9 (10.225 Cheeseburger)
In Nadi. Here for the Fifth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Parliamentarian Forum on Global Health, which will begin tomorrow. Having already spent 40 days on the ground and traveling to/from Fiji over the past year across 5 missions to prepare for the meeting (see most recently 10.192 Rourou Moci), and looking ahead to another 5 days through the end of the meeting, the event is finally here.
For dinner, still swamped with last-minute preparations, too nervous to think about food – I can’t recall if that’s ever happened – I just ate a piece of fruit from the breakfast buffet – I can’t recall if that’s ever happened.