10 (Wed) June 2020
Juk with Ribeye and Chicory
at the cabin
-Changchon, Seowon, Hoengseong, Gangwon, Republic of Korea-
with the Family
Quarantine Day 10 of 14.
- Day 1 (11.148 Grilled Hanwoo 1+ Deungsim)
- Day 2 (11.149 Samgyeopsal Ssam)
- Day 3 (11.150 Jin Ramen)
- Day 4 (11.151 Spaghetti alla Ragù)
- Day 5 (11.152 The Quad)
- Day 6 (11.153 Chicken and Potatoes)
- Day 7 (11.154 Spaghetti in Clam Sauce with Chicory)
- Day 8 (11.155 Gobchang Jeongol with Sundae and Sundubu)
- Day 9 (11.156 Ddeok Guk with Chadolbagi and Chicory)
After living and working 6.5 years in the Philippines, we’re back in Korea, for good (for now). We arrived on 1 June 2020. As required by Korean regulations in response to Covid-19, we will spend 14 days under quarantine. Fortunately, we have a family cabin, so it’ll be more like a long holiday, a well-deserved vacation. Even if we didn’t have to quarantine, our new apartment in Seoul will be empty until our stuff arrives from Manila, sometime towards the end of the month, so this is the most comfortable place for us to be (for now).
The bitterness of the chicory counterbalanced the fattiness of the beef.