30 (Mon) October 2017
at their home
-Apgujeong, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea-
with the boyz
Mission to Korea + Fall Vacation, Day 9.
- Day 1 (8.290 Pleurogrammus Aonus)
- Day 2 (8.291 Ojingeo Sundae)
- Day 3 (8.292 Grilled Lamb)
- Day 4 (8.293 Grilled Fish)
- Day 5 (8.294 Raclette)
- Day 6 (8.295 Osam Bul)
- Day 7 (8.296 Mul Naeng Myeon)
- Day 8 (8.297 Octopus Abalone Ramyeon)
In Seoul. Here, initially, to coordinate the Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting for National Ethics/Bioethics Committees (AP-NEC), which WHO co-organized in collaboration with the National Bioethics Committee of Korea (KNBC) last week. Staying on through the end of next week on an extended holiday with the family.
The best part of a long stay in Korea is the guarantee of a home-cooked meal at the In-Laws’.