25 (Wed) April 2018
Caesar Salad Burger
at The Grand Kitchen
(Grand Hyatt Manila)
-BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines-
with the Family
The Grand Kitchen is a buffet restaurant. Located in the newly opened Hyatt in BGC.
The food was immaculately presented, with high quality ingredients, concentrating on a limited number of dishes, including several made-to-order stations (e.g., grill, sushi/sashimi, siu mei).
I combined a made-to-order order burger with romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing from the salad station.
The food itself seemed fine on the surface, but felt like it was lacking something, soul perhaps, leaving us underwhelmed.
Best Buffets in Manila, according to GMTD:
- Spiral, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila (7.345 Hooky) (2.5)
- High Street Café, Shangri-La at the Fort (8.053 Seafood) (2.5) // (8.036 Lobster, Meh) (1.75) // (9.069 Lobster, Eh) (2.0)
- Market Café, New World Manila Bay (6.082 Lobster, Baby.) (4.0) // (6.214 Lobsters, for My Babies) (3.0) // (6.360 Lobster, Maybe) (1.0)
- The Grand Kitchen, Grand Hyatt Manila (9.110 Caesar Salad Burger) (2.5)
- Niu by Vikings, SM Aura Premier (8.359 Caviar Canapes) (2.5)
- Corniche, Diamond Hotel (5.095 Peking Duck) (1.0)