30 (Fri) November 2018
Caviar and Blinis
at Lartizan (Serendra Piazza) (WHERE)
-BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines-
with the Family
Trying to expand DJ’s palette with some of the so-called finer things. The caviar itself was okay. The blinis were quite good. As far as my palette goes, I’m still not convinced.
Prior experiences (with caviar):
- 5.280 Black Sturgeon Caviar with Mini Pancakes (2.5)
- 5.285 Red Mullet Fillets with Couscous
- 6.333 Jacked – Three Ways (2.5)
- 8.309 Caviar Canapés (2.5)
- 8.359 Caviar Canapés (2.5)
The rest of the food was fine.