17 (Wed) July 2019
Mul Naeng Myeon
at Jinmi Pyeongyang Naengmyeon
-Nonhyeon, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea-
with the Family
Mission to Fiji + Personal Deviation, Day 9.
- Day 1 (10.185 Mixed Seafood with Beet Reduction)
- Day 2 (10.186 Chicken in Black Bean Sauce)
- Day 3 (10.187 Grilled Octopus)
- Day 4 (10.188 Slipper Lobster Garlic)
- Day 5 (10.189 Clouds in Sky)
- Day 6 (10.190 A Heap of Fried Rice)
- Day 7 (10.191 Paneer Curry + Chicken Curry + Naan)
- Day 8 (10.192 Rourou Moci)
In Seoul. Finished a mission in Fiji to conduct a series of planning meetings and ocular inspections in preparation for the Fifth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Parliamentarian Forum on Global Health, which will be held in Fiji in August 2019 and highlight the role of parliamentarians in addressing the health impacts of climate change. It was the fourth such scoping mission in advance of the Fifth Meeting (see previously 10.118 Awhi Farms…). On my way home.
Fortunately, the itinerary takes me through Korea, giving me a chance to see my family.
For dinner, my favorite restaurant in the world.
Something was a bit off today, starting with the noodles, which were somewhat mushy.
- 8.296 Mul Naeng Myeon / 4.0
- 8.303 Maybe the New Best Mul Naeng Myeon / 4.0
- 9.014 Mul Naeng Myeon / 3.5
- 9.016 Probably the Best Mul Naeng Myeon / 4.0
- 9.142 BBQ Platter
- 9.169 Chamchi Hoe
- 9.192 Tuna Pizza
- 9.294 Indubitably, the World’s Best MNM / 4.0
- 9.295 Char-Grilled Hanwoo Strip Steak
- 9.348 Mul Naeng Myeon / 4.0