20 (Sat) July 2019
on board Korean Air – KE 623
-Incheon en route to Manila-
Mission to Fiji + Personal Deviation, Day 12.
- Day 1 (10.185 Mixed Seafood with Beet Reduction)
- Day 2 (10.186 Chicken in Black Bean Sauce)
- Day 3 (10.187 Grilled Octopus)
- Day 4 (10.188 Slipper Lobster Garlic)
- Day 5 (10.189 Clouds in Sky)
- Day 6 (10.190 A Heap of Fried Rice)
- Day 7 (10.191 Paneer Curry + Chicken Curry + Naan)
- Day 8 (10.192 Rourou Moci)
- Day 9 (10.193 Mul Naeng Myeon)
- Day 10 (10.194 Burrata)
- Day 11 (10.195 Kalguksu)
In transit, on my way home to Manila. Finished a mission in Fiji to conduct a series of planning meetings and ocular inspections in preparation for the Fifth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Parliamentarian Forum on Global Health, which will be held in Fiji in August 2019 and highlight the role of parliamentarians in addressing the health impacts of climate change. It was the fourth such scoping mission in advance of the Fifth Meeting (see previously 10.118 Awhi Farms…). Spent a few extra days in Korea.
As always, I am grateful for and respectful of the opportunity to travel, especially via business class, including lounge access. Any comments here, even the negative ones, are simply relative to other business class experiences, not complaints per se.
With this, the 20th GMTD post to cover Korean Air Prestige Class meals (see BEST IN FLIGHT), I am done exploring. Bibimbap is the only dish that the carrier does competently/consistently, so why bother trying to find something beyond.