4 (Sat) January 2020
Pad Ka Prow with Pork & Asparagus
-Dasmariñas Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines-
with the Family
Pad ka prao has great potential for any combination of meats and vegetables – not sure if asparagus is a typical Thai ingredient, but it works.
Next time, I look forward to making the dish from scratch, without the aid of a sauce base.
With pad ka prao, plus pak boong fai daeng (see for example 10.350 Pak Boong Fai Daeng) and spring rolls (see for example 10.338 Shrimp & Pork Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce), I’m beginning to develop a Thai repertoire.
From the Thai Treasure Trove:
- 10.323 Pan-Grilled Lemongrass Chicken (2.0)
- 10.324 Lobster Flavor King Noodle – Deluxe (2.0)
- 10.333 Tom Yum Goong (2.0)
- 10.335 Mushu SPAM (2.0)
- 10.338 Shrimp & Pork Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce (3.0)
- 10.343 Chicken Wings with Sweet Chili Sauce (3.0)
- 10.350 Pak Boong Fai Daeng (3.0)
- 10.351 Chicken Pad Ka Prow (2.0)