30 (Mon) December 2019
-Seowon, Hoengseong, Gangwon, Korea-
with the Family
2020 Winter Holiday in Korea, Day 7.
- Day 1 (10.353 Vegetable Rice Bowl)
- Day 2 (10.354 Roast Lobster with Cheese)
- Day 3 (10.355 Laeng Myeon)
- Day 4 (10.356 Haemul Jjim)
- Day 5 (10.357 The Special)
- Day 6 (10.358 Cream Cheese Ddeokbokki)
We’ll be spending the next few days at the cabin.
On the way in, we had lunch at my favorite restaurant outside of Seoul (see most recently 8.300 Strip Steak).
Good as ever.
Cheogajib is a Korean-Chinese restaurant. Newly opened in town. Offers the typical menu comprising jjajang myeon and jjambbong but with hand-pulled noodles (see generally 3.215 Suta Wang Son Jjajang Myeon).
The noodles were excellent. The broth and toppings (haemul = seafood) were less than excellent. Together, good enough.