13 (Wed) December 2017
at 210° Kitchen + Drinkery
-BGC, Taguig, Manila, Philippines-
with the Family
210° Kitchen + Drinkery is a French restaurant. Modern, fusionistic fare.
The Egg comprises an egg yolk that’s placed on top of potato mousse, which is made to look like cooked egg white. (In the featured photo, the yolk had sunk into the mousse before I could get a shot.)
I found the dish to be unpleasantly textureless, vacuous in flavor.
Anyway, the dish epitomizes the silliness throughout the menu.
Best Steaks in Manila:
- Samba (8.120 Chuletón de Res) (4.0)
- Mamou (8.041 Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak (Twin)) (3.5)
- My Kitchen by Chef Chris (5.044 Grilled Angus Flank Steak) (3.5)
- Mamou (7.203 28-Day Dry-Aged USDA Prime Grade T-Bone Steak) (3.25)
- Salvatore Cuomo & Bar (8.269 Pizza Salsiccia e Funghi) (Bistecca Fiorentina) (3.0)
- 210° Kitchen + Drinkery (8.342 The Egg) (Beef Ribeye) (3.0)
- Chops Chicago Steakhouse (5.357 Chicago Cowboy Steak) (3.0)
- Casa Armas (6.274 Filet Minon) (3.0)
- Cirkulo (6.343 Bistecca di Manzo à la Toscana) (2.5)
- The Fireplace (5.331 Certified Angus Beef Rib-Eye Steak) (2.5)
- Mr Rockefeller (5.133 USDA Prime Ribeye Steak) (2.5)
- Steakhouse (5.188 Ribeye Steak) (2.5)
- Pacific Lounge – The Pan-Pacific Manila (6.059 New York Strip Steak) (2.5)
- L’Entrecôte (7.349 L’Entrecôte Double) (2.0)
- Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar (8.085 Darling Downs Wagyu MS 5+ Grass-Raised, Grain-Finished Ribeye Steak) (2.0)