2 (Thu) January 2020
(see most recently 10.056 Chaeggeut + Chadolbagi)
-Oksu, Seongdong, Seoul, Korea-
with DP, HSK
2020 Winter Holiday in Korea, Day 9.
- Day 1 (10.353 Vegetable Rice Bowl)
- Day 2 (10.354 Roast Lobster with Cheese)
- Day 3 (10.355 Laeng Myeon)
- Day 4 (10.356 Haemul Jjim)
- Day 5 (10.357 The Special)
- Day 6 (10.358 Cream Cheese Ddeokbokki)
- Day 7 (10.359 Haemul Jjambbong)
- Day 8 (10.360 Grilled Garlic-Butter Lobsters)
- Day 9 (10.361 Ddeok Guk)
The anchang, one of my all-time favorite cuts for Korean-style table-top grilling (see generally 2.095 Grilled Skirt Steak), felt kinda flabby in both taste and texture tonight, though still good.
Beyond the food, it was so enriching/encouraging/enlightening to talk with my very best friends in the universe, whom I’ve known since high school, especially during this time of dilemma.