Cycle 13 – Item 145
30 (Mon) May 2022
-Changgok, Sujeong, Seongnam, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea-
with W and IZ
The 8th in an on-going series of burgers experimenting with pre-made non-beef patties, this time with ham (ketchup + mayo + mustard + sriracha).
- 13.066 Chicken Burger (chili-ketchup)
- 13.070 Cheese Tonkatsu Burger (tonkatsu-mayo)
- 13.075 Fishkatsu Burger (with tartare sauce)
- 13.082 Double Neobiani Cheese Burger (gochujang-sour cream)
- 13.090 Fish Burger (tartare-mayo-mustard sauce)
- 13.101 Ddoekgalbi Cheeseburger (gochujang-mayo sauce)
- 13.128 Shrimp Stick Burgers (ranch dressing)
The ham – purchased to make eggs benedict a while back (see 13.077 Eggs Benedict) – had come in a double pack, one of which I’d kept on ice until today. I am intending this to be the last processed meat product that I purchase, perhaps eat, ever.
(See also GLOBAL FOOD GLOSSARY)